Tiger Balm Relief Set
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Tiger Balm
- Tiger Balm Relief Set treats a wide variety of ailments, tensions and pains
- 1*Red balm is fantastic for backaches
- 1*White balm can be used for congestions,
- 1*Neck & shoulder lotions if fantastic for tension relief,
- 1*Arthritis rub can treat joint pain
- 1*Patches can provide long lasting relief throughout the day
- This value pack has a value of $54.47!
Tiger Balm Red (Strong) 18g
Invented in the 1870s, this pain relieving ointment has been perfected throughout the past century and has now become a household name across the world.
The red tiger balm formula contains cinnamon oil and has a higher concentration of both menthol and clove bud oil, and it therefore has a stronger scent and creates more heat than the white balm.
Indications: For the temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm White (Regular) 18g
The white tiger balm formula does not contain cinnamon oil and has a weaker concentration of both menthol and clove bud oil than the red formula, and it therefore has a more subtle scent and creates less heat.
For temporary relief from:
● Minor headaches caused by muscle tension
● Nasal congestion
● Minor muscular aches and pains due to: over-exertion, backaches, arthritis joint pain
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub 50g
Tiger Balm’s neck and shoulder rub is a specially formulated cream targeting muscular pains and tensions on the upper torso. With the same active ingredients as regular Tiger Balm Red and White, it is mildly scented with lavender, instead of cloves and cinnamon. Its softer texture is non-greasy, and won’t leave stains.
- same active ingredients as regular Tiger Balm
- silkier texture
- no cinnamon or cloves, mild lavender scent
- do not use on sensitive skin
Medicinal ingredients (%/w/w)
- Camphor 11%/w/w
- Menthol(Mint leaves and stems) 10%/w/w
- Eucalptus oil(Eucalyptus Gloubulus-leaves) 3%/w/w
Dementholised mint oil, Glucate methyl glucose, dioleate, glycerin, lavender fragrance etc.
Caution: Do NOT use on children under 3 years
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub 113ml
This Arthritis Rub is sold in over a hundred countries for over a century as a cost-effective pain relief.
- Alcohol free
- For external use only
- Pump bottle
- Do not use on children under 3 years old
- Do not apply on wounds, sensitive, irritated or damaged skin
- Shake well.
- To release turn the pump counter-clockwise. Pump until cream dispenses easily.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
- Consult a doctor before using on children under 12 year-old.
Apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily for adults and children over 12 year-old.
Tiger Balm Patch
The king of pain relief now brings you these new analgesic patches! Place them wherever you experience pain to feel instant, lasting relief from arthritis, back pains, muscle aches and strains. Stretchable and breathable, these patches create a pleasant heating sensation, and won’t leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky.