- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Made with medical grade stainless steel, the Gua Sha tool is much more durable & reduces friction on the body during use.
- The double beveled edges reduces muscle aches, and soft tissue damage.
- This product is designed to use on small to medium sized patients.
- Used by Chiropractors, physiotherapists, athletic therapist, and TCM massage therapists.
- Product weight: 2.38kg
- Product dimension: 47cm x 21 cm x 5 cm.
Q: What is IASTM therapy?
A: IASTM is the abbreviation for Instrument Aided Soft Tissue Manipulation, it is also as known as Graston, basically the technique are designed to induct healing respond to the injured area through using instrument to inducing nutrition to the tissues, with the pressure of the tools, the affect tissues will remodel the underlying tissues to create new movement pattern. The IASTM hsa been proven effective and efficient combine with other physical therapy.
Our Stainless Steel Gua Sha Handlebar Set of 4 is the perfect solution for IASTM therapy (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization).
This type of therapy consists of using the stainless steel instrument to apply to pressure to musculoskeletal injuries. The tool will help the practitioner apply controlled motions that will aid in the healing process of the tissue by significantly reducing inflammation. This Gua Sha Tool set is a viable solution for acupuncturist, athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors as well as osteopathic doctors.
This set includes:
1 x stainless steel gua sha Handlebar
1 x Half moon shape gua sha scraping tool
1 x short S shape scraping tool
1 x Long length scraping tool
The benefits of IASTM:
- Speeds up the recovery and rehabilitation process
- Avoid the use of topical skin medication
- Easy to use regularly at home
- Shorter treatment period
- No side effects or chronic pain