Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments with muscles and ligaments from Lierre
- An ideal teaching and reference, equally appropriate for professional medical training and patient education at all levels.
- Clearly shows a combination of muscular systems, insertion points, joint and ligaments, nerve paths and more.
- Displays connective structures, which show how tissues and bones are linked to each other
- With its fully flexible spine, simple demonstrations of posture and human movements, can be adjusted and moved into a large variety of natural poses.
- Over 600 numbered parts made of durable, unbreakable but easily cleaned plastic.
- Overall stands 180 cm tall (5’9”) and weighs about 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Flexibility: Easy to remove limbs with individual inserted teeth and flexible jaws. Assembling: It is a 3-part skeleton. Only limbs need to be assembled.
This attention to detail makes it one of the most comprehensive representation of human’s physical systems available on the market.
Over 600 labeled details with hand-painted muscle origins and insertions. Numbered structures extend to muscular and nervous systems. All the labels and structures will be listed in the accompanying guide manual.
Accessories: With a rolling display stand, it is never been so easy to transfer the model to different rooms or areas. The skeleton can also be removed from the stand for transportation.
Number of Parts
180cm/ 70.87 inches
Left side: Full flexibility of limbs
Right: Limited flexibility of joints