Silicone Massage Cupping Set (4)
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- These silicone face massage cups are made of transparent silicone, which is an odourless, pliable and water resistant material.
- These qualities are what make silicone facial cups safe and hygienic tools for deep tissue massages.
- Silicone facial cups are also very easy to use: first, you need to squeeze out air from cups and apply them to on your face or other body areas, then slide them along the skin to stimulate tissue and blood circulation.
- They can be used on wet or dry skin, and when used with either water, lotion or toners, they can work to deeply clean the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- 4 silicone cups are included:
- 2x long cup: inner dia. 0.75”x3.15”
- 1x Standard cup: inner dia.1.3"x2.25"
- 1x Large cup: inner dia . 2"x3.1"
Silicone Facial Cupping sets
Silicone suction cup
Food grade silicone
2x long cup: inner dia. 0.75”x3.15”
1x Standard cup: inner dia.1.3"x2.25"
1x Large cup: inner dia . 2"x3.1"
Blue, Pink, Clear and Purple*
Low toxicity; Odourless; Low chemical reactivity;
Non-shattering (pliable); Watertight; Hygienic; Translucent; Portable
Stationary cupping therapy
Cupping massage therapy
Keep away from fire
Do not leave on skin for too long
Do not use directly on dry skin (use with massage oils, gels, lotions or creams)
*Please note that the colours of the cups will be chosen randomly unless we receive your specific color preference in your order notes.
You can use small facial cups to do facial massage. Compare to surgical facelift or laser and chemical treatments, cupping massage is a natural and completely painless therapy with minimum irritant to skin. It is even sensitive skin friendly.
Temporarily increases blood flow.
Reduce dark circles and under eye puffiness.
Smooth out visible fine lines around eyes, forehead, chin, etc.
Reduce tension and pressure on facial muscles.
Apply the cup to one spot at a time without moving it for 5-10 minutes.
Place cups on skin
Lift the cups ever so slightly, creating an increased tension, then move them across the skin
Use oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be massaged in order to reduce friction
2-3 times a week
Recommend usage for different sizes:
1. Mini facial cup and elongated cups are primarily for massaging around the eyes, nose and other sharply curved or very small body areas.
2. Medium silicone cups are for all-around use, for limbs, neck or medium-sized areas.
3. Large silicone cups are most effective on broader areas such as the back or thighs.