Silicone Cupping Set 14
Silicone Cupping Set 14
Silicone cups are made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odorless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
Silicone cups can be used for deep tissue massage, a soft and gentle therapeutic cupping treatment, anti-cellulite treatment, or used for weight control purpose. Silicone cupping is safe and hygienic for a variety of different treatments.
Silicone facial cups are very easy to use. First, you need to squeeze out air from cups and apply them to on your face or other body areas, then slide them along the skin to stimulate tissue and blood circulation. Silicone cups can be used on wet or dry skin. When used with either water, lotion or cleanser, they can work to deeply clean the skin and remove dead skin cells.
This 14-part silicone cupping set is the most economical and convenient option in the market. It includes:
4 mini facial/eye cups; 4 long cups, 4 standard cups and 2 large cups
- Mini facial/eye cup: 0.25”x2"
- Elongated cup: inner dia. 0.75”x3.15 "
- Standard cup: inner dia.1.3"x2.25"
- Large cup: inner dia.2"x3.1"
- Mini facial/eye cup: pink, blue, purple and clear
- Elongated cup: clear, blue, pink and purple
- Standard cup: blue, purple,clear
- Large cup: blue, pink,clear
Please note that the colours of the cups in the Silicone Cupping Set 14 will be chosen randomly unless we receive your specific colours preference in your order notes.
Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
Silicone cupping features:
- Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
- Made of soft, environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- This material ensures that practitioners don't have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
- Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
- Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
Benefits of cupping therapy:
- Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
- Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
- Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
- Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.