How to file a return
1. Log in to our website .
2. Access your account profile by clicking
the “Account” link at the top right of the screen.
3. Click “Order history” on the left
4. The item you have ordered should appear
in the list, along with a square icon with representing an eye. Click on this
icon to view your order.
5. Click on the square red icon
representing an arrow on the right side of the order summary to access the
6. Fill this form to make a report, after
which we will contact you.
All defective items are fully refundable.
- All returns are accepted only within 10 days of its receipt.
- All returns must have prior authorization.
- Shipment is not refunded for all returns, except due to defectiveness.
- Shipping charges for the returned items must be prepaid and insured by the purchaser.
- If a product is returned due to defects, the customer will receive a refund for the full amount refund of purchase and for the shipping costs.
- If product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non refundable, and the customer has to reimburse us for the full amount of the shipping fees when applicable.
Non-returnable and non-exchangeable items
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for massage oils, gels, creams,or essential oils unless they are in original package with seals intact.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for herbs, Chinese medicines,books, charts, and magazines, DVDs or CDs.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for massage table sheets, covers,linens, or bolster covers if they have been used or washed.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for acupuncture needles, TDP Lamps, stimulators, or other therapeutic equipment unless they are in the original packaging with seals intact.
Cancellation of orders
If your order has not yet been shipped out, you may cancel your order by phone, by email, or by fax. Your payment will be full amount refunded. Once your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
Multiple orders for one shipping address
Separate orders cannot be combined to qualify for our free shipping policy.
Combining two orders under one address is a great way to save shipping costs and to protect the environment. Simply contact us and let us know the address, and we can provide separate invoices while combining the two orders in the same package: this way, you only have to pay for shipping once.