- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lierre Acupunture Needles use the most advanced technology and quality controls
- Made form medical grade stainless steel
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization process ensures that each needle is safe to use and hypogenic
- With copper wound loop handles, easy to manipulate and smooth insertion
- Guide tube available for each needle
- Individually packaged
- 100 needles per box
- Free shipping ONLY on orders over $69.00 in Canada. *
- Remote and difficult to serve areas are subject to a different rate
For detailed information, please check our Lierre Shipping and return policy page
Answer : For standard regulation, each acupuncture needle will need to bypass up to 8 important steps to ensure that they are completely safe before being used on our clients, these 8 steps go as follows:
- Raw materials
- Steel wire sharpening and moulding
- Semi-finished products
- Twining the needles handles
- Semi-finished products acupuncture needles
- Finished product acupuncture needles
Question: What are the benefits of acupuncture?
Answer: The following are the benefits with treatment with acupuncture:
- Muscle spasms and pain
- Back problem
- Headaches, migraine
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Digestive problems
- Mood, depressed, stress
- Helps treating insomniaAnd many more
Lierre acupuncture needles is our home brand, known to be the non-coated that is not sharp. These are traditional Chinese acupuncture needles made from surgical grade steel and is manufactured following quality control procedures of ISO13485, and CAMCAS. This brand offers in a package of single, 5 bulk and golden coated needles.
Lierre single acupuncture needle 100 per box is packaged to have 1 needle per blister pack with a copper wound loop handle and a guide tube. This acupuncture needle is sterile and disposable for single use only. One box contains a total of 100 acupuncture needles.
This type of needle is used by most acupuncturists groups in China because they are known for emphasizing Qi during treatment. They represent a perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Practitioners will be able to feel the needles when they insert and they are incredibly responsive and intuitive needles to work with. On the other hand, patients will also appreciate how smoothly they can be inserted into the skin.
For better efficiency:
We recommend that practitioners who buy needles in single packs to try the bulk version like Lierre 5 Bulk Acupuncture Needles 500 per box. So that during the treatments it is a lot faster and efficient if you already know that you need to use 10 needles (only need to unwrap 2 packs).
Shipping and returns
Lierre offers free shipping over $69, for more information, please refer to our Shipping and Return policies