Lierre Acupuncture Needles
- In Stock
- Product Code:
You save C$0.99
- Lierre Acupunture Needles use the most advanced technology and quality controls
- Made form medical grade stainless steel
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization process ensures that each needle is safe to use and hypogenic
- With copper wound loop handles, easy to manipulate and smooth insertion
- Guide tube available for each needle
- Individually packaged
- 100 needles per box
Lierre Acupunture Needles are traditional Chinese acupuncture needles made from surgical grade steel, and manufactured following the quality control procedures of ISO13485, FDA and CAMCAS. Each needle has a copper wound loop handle and a guide tube.
This type of needle is used by most acupuncturist groups in China because they are known for emphasizing Qi during treatment. They represent a perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Practitioners will be able to feel the needles when they go through muscles, and they are incredibly responsive and intuitive needles to work with; patients will also appreciate how smoothly they can be inserted into the skin.