- In Stock
- Product Code:
- This value set of Jade Soft® silicone cups are transparent enough to monitor changes in the skin, and are much softer and flexible than our regular models.
- Jade Soft® cups are easier to use, and put less of a strain on the practitioner’s hands.
- Beginners, amateurs and professionals alike will appreciate these jewel-coloured tools.
- Jade Soft® can be used on all types of muscles & joints to treat pain such as inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neck and shoulder tension as well as stress.
- Cupping helps to remove wrinkles, promote blood circulation, regulate viscera function and keep healthy overall.
- Made Safe and hygienic with high quality, medical grade silicone.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, for more information regard to shipping and return
- Free shipping is ONLY for orders over $69.00 in Canada. *
- Remote and difficult to serve area are subject to a different rate
A: Cupping is oftentimes used sort of medicine for colds, fevers, and muscle aches. You’ll find Olympic athletes using cupping to help relieve stress in their muscles and promote circulation. How cupping works is that one takes silicone cups and strategically places them on the body. A practitioner then finds a way to create suction, gently lifting the muscle away from the muscle which is the precise opposite of what happens with a massage. The suction’s maintained for a few minutes and then, you’re done!
The Jade Soft™ Silicone Cupping set of 4 is made with medical grade silicone, a material that is odorless, pliable, watertight, and durable. The high quality ensures that they are easy to squeeze which allows practitioners to control the degree of suction needed. However, Jade Soft™cups are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
Included in this set (10):
2 cups 66mm
2 cups 55mm
2 cups 39mm
2 cups 30mm
1 cup large
1 cup standard
Press the cup to squeeze the air out and place it on the desired treatment area: It should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on the individual’s preference. For optimal use, try pushing out all of the air from the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.