ITO ES-130,3 Channel Palm-Sized Electroacupuncture Stimulator is one of the most popular models used in the practice of acupuncture electro stimulation. A Hi/Low switch on the back of the unit facilitates use with needles (Low voltage setting) or MEA electro-acupuncture (Hi voltage setting). ITO ES-130 is also the ideal choice for a frequent use in other private clinics who offer electro therapy. Its portable format also makes it a reliable ally for home assistance or to various locations of practice. With a precise 3 independently controlled output channels with adjustable frequency indicated by flashing light, ITO ES-130 controls the high or low intensity necessary for each treatment and an integrated battery power indicator, ES-130 is adaptable to every situation in perfect and effective adequacy to your professional use of electro stimulation.
- Power supply:1 x DC 9 V battery
- Dimensions:63 (W) x 27 (D) x 96 (H) mm
- Weight:120 gr. (without a battery)
- Accessories include: 3 sets of new CE wire leads with rectangular CE jack, carrying case, belt clip, 9 volt battery, and instructions.
- This unit is not equipped with a point locator.
Made in Japan
|Output Channels||Number of channel: 3|
|Pulse Rate||Frequency: 1-500 Hz|
|Volts and current||Current amplitude (max.):14 mA ± 20 % rms|