Horn Gua Sha
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Horn Gua Sha scraper is made from natural horn
- Different curves on the top can be used on the widest possible variety of points on the body
- The convex edge is great for scraping along the body
- Horn Gua sha is smooth, especially around the edges,ensuring that it will never hurt your skin
- Extremely durable, this guasha should last you years
- Size: 11cm long; width at thinnest point 2cm, and at thickest point 5.5cm
- Apply a few drops of guasha oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be treated to reduce friction;
- Scrape the guasha horn slowly and continuously, with long strokes, on areas such as arms, legs and backs.
- After several scrapes, a few red spots will be visible, and these marks indicate the areas on which treatment should be focused. Continue rubbing for approx 5 - 10 min depending on the condition and severity.
- Horn guashas may look different from each other due to natural variations in primary materials. We do not guarantee the product you receive will look exactly the same as the one in the picture, since every horn guasha is unique and will have different patterns and coloration.
- The horn guasha should not be stored in places that are extremely damp or dry, or left soaking in water, as these environments will cause cracks to appear and the tool will become unusable.
Appearance: ranges in colour and texture according to natural variations on the primary material. Every guasha is unique!
This product is used to repeatedly scrape of press the skin duringguashatreatments, which helps improve microcirculation of blood vessels, increase the flow of blood and dredge the meridians.
Guasha is a simple and safe traditional treatment that is incredibly effective in treating and preventing flu, bronchitis, asthma and acute or chronic pains. It is also used to detoxify the body by bringing the excess heat and toxins to the surface of the body to be released. Guasha can relieve fevers and inflammations of the respiratory system, and performs very well as complementary approach to acupuncture or cupping treatments for these conditions.