Hong Li Self-heating Theraplast
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Hong Li Self-heating Theraplast are small discreet rectangular heat packs that provide targeted
- Temporary 16 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains
- Extremely easy to use: simply apply the plaster to the affected area, and a natural heat will radiates through to the source of pain – increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles
- Fragrance free
- Integrate TDP and moxibustion elements for an even more powerful sensation of relief
- 4 pads/box
- Rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Soft tissue injuries and sprains
- Cramps related to menstruation
Benefits and characteristics
- activates natural warmth, easing inflammation and pain
- TDP elements generate a special electromagnetic spectrum, which in TCM is thought to provide more powerful relief
- easily portable, intuitive to use and environmentally friendly.
- Ensure that skin is dry and clean before application.
- Open the sealed aluminium bag and take out the folded plaster. Rub the plaster slightly to activate and evenly distribute heat.
- Peel off protective paper at one side of the plaster and apply to the desired areas.
- Remove plaster once heating sensation has subsided.
If necessary, use air-permeable bandage to fasten the bandage to joints. Should temperature feel uncomfortable, remove immediately. Should rash, redness, or itchiness of eye area occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Nightly use is recommended for a better effect.
For individuals over the age of 12 only. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or subject to the following conditions:
- high fever
- active tuberculosis
- Malignant tumor
- Rashes or damaged skin on the treatment area
- Do not use on mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- External and single use only
- Store the plaster in a cool and dry place