Face Massage Silicone Cupping Set
Face Massage Silicone Cupping Set
Our new set of Face Massage Silicone Cupping Set gives you an even wider variety of cupping sizes and models: the possibilities are endless!
Facial silicone cupping is an all-natural face massage way to make you look instantly more rested and radiant, and to accentuate the contours of your face. Gliding silicone cups on your cheeks can help reduce puffiness, and increase blood circulation, which will in turn make your skin glow. Using the small cups around the contours of your eyes will eliminate dark circles and pouches, and sliding them across the lines around your brows, they can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Silicone cups are made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odorless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence and they won’t leave cupping marks easily on the skin.
7 different diameters cups are included:
- 4 Silicone Cup, long
- 2 Silicone Cup, mini
- 1 Plastic Facial Cups with Bulb--bonus
- Improves blood circulation both during treatment and immediately after
- Relieves facial tension
- Adds definition to jaw line and cheekbones
- Tightens pores
- Accelerate lymphatic drainage
- Clears dead skin cells and other impurities
- Gives the skin a radiant glow
Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
- Clean your hands as well as the area you want to treat before the treatment
- For optimal effect, apply massage lotions, gels or balms or any other light lubricant on the area to be treated to reduce friction; press the cup to squeeze out of the air and put it on the skin: the cup will gently lift up the skin.
- You can leave the cup in one place for a few minutes or slowly slide the cup across the skin to stimulate tissues under the skin, which is called glide cupping or cupping massage. Please make sure that no air enters into the cup during the process.
- After the treatment, thoroughly clean and disinfect the cups.
Silicone cups features:
- Long silicone cup size: inner diameter:20mm, height:80mm
- Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
- Made of soft, medical grade silicone, which are environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- This material ensures that practitioners don't have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
- Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
- Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
Benefits of cupping therapy:
- Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
- Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
- Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
- Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.