- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Divine Essence
- Used in Aromatherapy to help with discomfort and indigestion
- The Japanese peppermint leaf is one of many from the peppermint family
- Has a menthol-like spicy scent
- Organic, vegan, and cruelty free
- 15ml per bottle
The Japanese peppermint leaf is used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to help relieve digestive discomfort as well as to help relieve colds and cough symptoms.
- Mix 1 to 5 drops in one teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil.
- Apply locally three times a day.Inhalation:
- Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or to a diffuser.
- Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis, irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis.
- Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.