Diffuser Gift Pack, Wood Grain Vase
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Diffuser gift pack, wood grain vase are carefully chosen for their versatility, and for their uplifting, wintery charm
- Selected organic essential oils to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere
Diffuser gift pack, wood grain vase include
- Peppermint Organic Essential Oil 15ml*1
- Cinnamon Cassia Bark Organic Esential Oil 15ml*1
- Anti-Stress Blend Organic Essential Oil 30ml*1
Wood Grain Vase Diffuser
This beautiful diffuser is an excellent option for aromatherapy enthusiasts who enjoy the rustic, wooden look. Made from plastic, it is perfectly safe, and consumes very little power. It can mist for up to 6 or 7 hours, and diffuses at intervals: it is continuous for three minutes, then stops for one minute, to prevent overheating. Diffusion will moreover stop automatically when water runs out. This model is easy to clean, portable and quiet.
- Purifies air
- Creates a romantic atmosphere
- Gets rid of second hand smoke or unwanted smells
- Keeps mosquitoes away
- Enhances sleep and relaxation
- Can relieve cold symptoms
- Diffusion Method: Cooling steam with ultrasonic technology
- Automatic shuts off when water level is lower
- Capacity of atomization: 20-30ml/h
- Tank capacity: 160ml
- Noise level: <35db
- Coverage Area: 18-30 m2
- Dimensions: 5.53" x 5.53" x 7.9"
Peppermint Organic Essential Oil 15ml
Peppermint is one of the best known essential oils: as a flavour, after all, it can be found in so many types of foods and products. Its popularity can be attributed to its manifold therapeutic qualities as well as its pleasant smell and taste.
This extract can relieve the symptoms of colds and coughs, rheumatic, muscular and neuralgic pains, headaches and itches as well as nausea and vomiting. Taken orally, it has been clinically proven to help digestion, alleviating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, for example. Its smell is stimulating and refreshing, and therefore, when combined with massage oil, it produces cooling and invigorating sensation; be careful, however, not to use too much, as it can also elicit a burning feeling.
Health Claims: Traditionally used in physiotherapy to help relieve nausea and vomiting.
Posology: Adults : 1-4 drops, 2-3 times per day. Mix drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil.
Cinnamon Cassia Bark Organic Esential Oil 15ml
Cinnamon Cassia essential oils are widely used in skin care products such as oils, creams, masks and balms. The essential oil can also be used to create an uplifting, comforting and warming atmosphere!
Anti-Stress Blend Organic Essential Oil 30ml
A calming, relaxing blend of essential oils designed to help you unwind. It includes different types of orange and lavender essential oils, two types of oils particularly recognized for their anti-stress properties.
Sweet orange essential oil, lavandula essential oil, bergamot orange essential oil, mandarin orange essential oil, May Chang essential oil, thymus mastichina essential oil.
CERTIFIED BY ECOCERT CANADA