Shipping and Returns Policy
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 in Canada, some exclusions apply. (See details*)
- Free shipping is ONLY for orders over $69.00 in Canada.*
- Remote and difficult to serve area are subject to a different rate.
$35.99 shipping charge applies to
- Portable massage tables
- Massage chairs
- Life-size Skeleton (180cm)
$26.00 shipping charge applies to
- Disposable table sheets paper (box)
- Disposable table sheets Poly (box)
- Examination paper rolls (box)
- Utility carts
- Side armrest bolster
$16.00 shipping charge applies to
- TDP lamps CQ36, CQ29 and CQ27
- Massage stools
$5.00 shipping charge applies to
- Disposable table sheet paper pack
$300.00 shipping charge applies to
- Stationary massage tables
- Electric massage tables
We provide insurance for all shipments at no extra charge to ensure that your order arrives safely.
- Losses, damages and delays are covered by insurance.
- We reserve the right to choose the least expensive shipping company for free shipping orders.
- Some remote areas are excluded from our free shipping policy. You can call us for check out if we consider your location to be too remote.
- International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
** Remote and difficult service areas are NOT eligible for free shipping. Orders for these locations will cost the actual price of shipment and may need extradelivery days. Customers who order from these locations will be called and informed of the cost of the actual shipment, and charged for these costs, by our customer service by either phone or email. Even if your order is displayed as qualifying for free shipping at check out, these costs can be added to your order if they are supposed to be shipped to a remote or difficult service area. Please refer to the online Canada Post form to check if your area is considered to be a remote and difficult location: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/RCRZ-e-AIR.pdf
All orders areshipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, FedEx and UPS unless otherwiserequested by the customer.
Due to dimension limitations of Canada Post, 30 inches portable massage tables are only shipped by FedEx or UPS, which cannot be delivered to a P.Obox. Electric Tables are shipped by a private delivery company at flat rate $300. Shipping these items to some remote areas may however cost more than $300, in which case our representative will contact you before we charge additional cost
All shipping costs associated with customers’ orders that are not eligible for free shipping or for our flat rate policy are determined by Canada Post's server in real time. Occasionally, the shipping fee may be higher than the online order system’s calculation. If that is the case, we will contact you before charging the additional shipping costs.
International customers are responsible for duty taxes and for clearing customs.
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed 24 to 48 hours before they are shipped out when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada. International orders will take 7-60 days depending on your country and on your chosen method of shipment.
How to file a return
- Log in to our website .
- Access your account profile by clicking the “Account” link at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Order history” on the left sidebar.
- The item you have ordered should appear in the list, along with a square icon with representing an eye. Click on this icon to view your order.
- Click on the square red icon representing an arrow on the right side of the order summary to access the return form.
- Fill this form to make a report, after which we will contact you.
All defective items are fully refundable.
- All returns are accepted only within 10 days of its receipt.
- All returns must have prior authorization.
- Shipment is not refunded for all returns, except due to defectiveness.
- Shipping charges for the returned items must be prepaid and insured by the purchaser.
- If a product is returned due to defects, the customer will receive a refund for the full amount refund of purchase and for the shipping costs.
- If product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non refundable, and the customer has to reimburse us for the full amount of the shipping fees when applicable.
Non-returnable and non-exchangeable items
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for massage oils, gels, creams,or essential oils unless they are in original package with seals intact.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for herbs, Chinese medicines,books, charts, and magazines, DVDs or CDs.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for massage table sheets, covers,linens, or bolster covers if they have been used or washed.
- No returns or exchanges can be granted for acupuncture needles, TDP Lamps, stimulators, or other therapeutic equipment unless they are in the original packaging with seals intact.
Cancellation of orders
If your order has not yet been shipped out, you may cancel your order by phone, by email, or by fax. Your payment will be full amount refunded. Once your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.