Your shopping cart is empty!
Lierre.ca is here to promote the healthy life among our customers, and we are providing those necessary products. We are motivated to offer the best and highest quality merchandise. We are at the look out for the best experience for our valued customers.
We intend to make continued growth and development in quality products. We also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work. We are looking for a competitive, energetic and upbeat employee to join our company. We are seeking for a creative employee that can work creatively and independently. Since we are expanding more, we will need someone to be a fast learner, and looking to face challenges daily.
-motivated & passionate
Position: Web System Administrator
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to work in an agile environment and can be a team player. We strongly value candidates who are innovative, creative, accountable and has a strong learning ability. This is a great opportunity to build and grow knowledge in web development and ideal for students who enjoy working as a part of a team within a challenging environment to achieve team-oriented goals.
The candidate will be responsible for improving and maintaining company website. Tasks include:
• Design, develop and maintain corporate web site and create specific landing pages
• Optimize web site performance through Google Analytics and automation tools
• Develop SEO and Google Adwords strategies
• Optimize the server’s performance
• Perform regular performance audits of Nginx servers, MySQL databases
• Knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Knowledge of MySQL system management
• Knowledge of Postfix, Dovecot, Nginx
• Major in Engineering or Computer Science
• Must be a quick learner and has strong learning ability
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Good time and priority management while working on multiple projects and tasks
• Critical thinking, sense of initiative, and attention to detail
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM will be a huge asset
• Knowledge of Photoshop
• Experience working with social media platforms
• English (Required)
• French, Mandarin (Asset)
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume. Include the position you're applying for in the subject line.