- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Basd Body Care
- Organic coconut oil helps hydrate like no one’s business and also holds antiinflammatory properties. It’s also perfect for the skin because it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Organic sunflower seed oil, won’t clog your pores. Plus this incredible moisturizer is gentle and is full of antioxidants to help fight the signs of aging.
- Organic shea butter has healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits, so it’s basically a must-have.
- coffee extract to help promote circulation and diminish the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
- We suggest pairing the moisturizer with the invigorating mint body wash for a stronger and refreshing effect that seriously wake you up.
Basd Body Care is a Canadian company that was created on the foundation of women empowerment and transparency. This was important to both founders, Ashley and Phil because they were both raised by strong women. Basd only uses natural ingredients that they are proud of. That said, the brand strives to nourish and make you feel confident in the body that your mama gave you.
Treat yourself, and your body with this pant-Basd lotion, formulated with organic virgin coconut oil and organic shea butter. Apply from head to toe and feel the difference with hydrated and nourished skin. The sensation and scent of invigorating mint is sure to calmly wake your senses. #MellowMorning
*aloe barbadensis leaf juice, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, palmitic acid, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, parfum (fragrance), phenylpropanol, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, sodium citrate, ethylhexylglycerin, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, sodium hydroxide, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract. *organic ingredient
*ingredients subject to change - but they will always score a perfect 0 on Think Dirty
How to use:
1) After your shower - and before completely drying off - rub some of the crème brûlée moisturizer onto the body. Can also be used on your face.
2) Avoid getting moisturizer in your eyes.