Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Acu Relaxo
- Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles represent the best in technological innovation in acupuncture needle production
- Non-silicone coated needle shafts is the most suitable for clients who have silicone allergies
- Super quality controlled by advanced computer technology
- Made of the highest stainless steel and promotes the best experience for your patient
- Copper wire-wound loop handle tops
- Each needle comes with a guide tube and a color-coded plastic tab
- Individually packaged with 100 needles per box
Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles are especially well-suited for use with stimulators, for direct moxa, and for patients with silicone allergies.
Lierre offers different types of needles, but always of the highest quality; even our uncoated acupuncture needles have an incredibly smooth and almost painless insertion.
Our acupuncture needle quality depends on the type of the stainless steel and on the standards met by the needles’ manufacturing process. Like their silicone-coated from the same brand, the hypoallergenic Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality German stainless steel, and their shaft is refined to perfection through repeated polishing: their non-coated needle shaft surface becomes incredibly smooth, and they slide easily into the skin. Needle tips are ground using a computer controlled automated system, ensuring that each and every needle is exactly as fine-pointed and sharp as any other one. These processes make these needles’ insertion a reliably near-painless experience.
Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles’ traditional copper-wound loop handles make it possible to manipulate them with such precision that they can be inserted gradually and to the exact depth desired. Each needle is fitted into a clear guiding tube, and held in place by small, removable colour-coded tabs. These small plastic wedges make different needles sizes instantly identifiable, and practitioners can distinguish between needles effortlessly even during the most hectic, demanding treatments.
ALL ACUPUNCTURE NEEDLES DISTRIBUTED AT DISCOVER LIERRE FOLLOW ISO13485, FDA, AND MDSAP QUALITY STANDARDS