- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Tiger Balm
- Tiger Balms combo White and Red
- Tiger Balm White formula does not contains cinnamon oil and has a weaker concentration of both menthol and clove bud oil, less irritating to the skin for prolonged use, and very small quantities can be applied to more sensitive zones. Mucous regions, however, should still be avoided altogether.
- Tiger Balm Red with its slight scent of cinnamon and cloves, the red formula has a higher camphor content than its counterpart. Mainly for pain relief, though it also creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
|Medicinal Ingredients||(%w/w): Mentha Haplocalyx briq(Dementholised mint oil)(leaves and stem) 16,Melaleuca Cajuputi (oil of cajeput)(leaves)13, Camphor 11, Mentha Haplocalyx briq (menthol) (leaves and stem) 8,Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove oil)(flowers)1.5|
Invented in the 1870s, this pain relieving ointment has been perfected throughout the past century and has now become a household name across the world. The iconic Tiger Balm is the best known product on this list, having made a discernable impact on North American market and become a household name across the country. Tiger Balm comes in a variety of formats, but the major two are the white and red formulas. Almost identical in composition, these two balms do have different uses, properties and effect; the red formula is notably stronger, and creates a mild heat sensation as well as a cooling one, whereas the white formula is more versatile and simply cooling.
As mentioned before, the white formula is more commonly used as a decongestant than the red one, due to its proportionally higher content in mint; as it is milder, it can also be less irritating to the skin for prolonged use, and very small quantities can be applied to more sensitive zones. Mucous regions, however, should still be avoided altogether.
- Decongesting chest, nose
- Relief from minor headaches caused by muscular tension
- Can be used to relieve muscle and joint pains
- Relief from menstrual pain
Medicinal ingredients:Dementholised mint oil, cajeput oil, camphor, menthol, clove oil
With its slight scent of cinnamon and cloves, the red formula has a higher camphor content than its counterpart. It is therefore used mainly for pain relief, though it also creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Primarily for muscle and joint pain
- Can be used to relieve pains caused by arthritis, backaches, over-exertion
Medicinal ingredients: Camphor, menthol, cajeput oil, dementholised mint oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil