- In Stock
- Product Code:
- This value set of Jade Soft® silicone cupping are transparent enough to monitor changes in the skin, and are much softer and flexible than our regular models.
- Jade Soft® cups are easier to use, and put less of a strain on the practitioner’s hands.
- Beginners, amateurs and professionals alike will appreciate these jewel-coloured tools.
- Jade Soft® can be used on all types of muscles & joints to treat pain such as inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neck and shoulder tension as well as stress.
- Cupping helps to remove wrinkles, promote blood circulation, regulate viscera function and keep healthy overall.
- Made Safe and hygienic with high quality, medical grade silicone.
- In this set of 6 cups: 1*cup 66mm; 1*cup 55mm; 1*cup 39mm; 1*cup 30mm; 1*standard-sized cup; 1*large-sized cup
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply. For more info regard to shipping and return:
- Free shipping is ONLY for orders over $69.00 in Canada. *
- Remote and difficult to serve area are subject to a different rate
A: In some people, cupping has been shown to alleviate coughing and wheezing, to reduce phlegm build-up in the lungs, and to eliminate asthma symptoms. As phlegm’s reduced and coughing is eased, an individual can breathe better and much of the symptoms of the common cold are minimize.
A: Cupping is akin to massage therapy. In a massage, a therapist presses down on the muscle as a means of release. In cupping, suction is applied to lift the muscle upwards in the opposite direction. This works by creating pressure, pushing out fluid and metabolic waste, and allowing fresh blood to rush in from the body’s natural circulatory system.
If you have aches and pains, this is one way to help provide relief in the moment while also engaging the healing powers contained in our own bodies. The underlying connective tissue is lifted. As the new blood comes into the muscle, it brings with it the ability to refresh the body.
The Jade Soft™ Silicone Cupping set of 6 is made with medical grade silicone, a material that is odorless, pliable, watertight, and durable. The high quality ensures that they are easy to squeeze which allows practitioners to control the degree of suction needed. However, Jade Soft™cups are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
Press the cup to squeeze the air out and place it on the desired treatment area: It should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on the individual’s preference. For optimal use, try pushing out all of the air from the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.